Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm one!

Paizley just had her first birthday! I can't even believe she's one years old. She is growing up too fast. She is adorable, funny, and cute in every way. I thought I forgot my camera so my father-in-law took all the pictures at her party. You can find them on facebook. Later I found my camera in my purse! Lame.
We had her party at my work- All American Gymnastics. I work for my college coaches at a gym in Lindon. We decided to have her party there because we wanted to invite so many people for this fun occasion and didn't think any of our homes would hold all of us. It work out perfectly. We got to play in the gym, have cake and ice cream, and watch Paiz open her gifts. I thought she would attack her cake, but she didn't. She had watched me all afternoon make her cake and the cupcakes and she wanted a taste so badly. I decorated her cake with these little candy things and that distracted her. She just picked those off and ate them...she hardly even tasted any cake! Silly Girl! Then with the gifts, everyone she openned she made classic faces. She was so thrilled with every gift. Especially the money from Grandpa Clyde...can you believe she already knows what that is! Thanks to everyone who came and enjoyed this special day. Happy Birthday Paizzers. We love you SO much and are excited for all the other birthdays to come. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment