Thursday, December 30, 2010

Draper Family Pictures

The whole fam
All the grandkids

Paizzers 1 year old photo- this was like the only smile we could get out of her because she was so sick. She had her one year old shots the day before and they made her SO sick. I have never seen my sweet little Paizley so sick. That is why she looks so onry in all the photos. Poor girl.

Mom and Dad

It had been along time since my side of the family had got family pictures taken. Like, years! So luckily we found some time that we all got together and took some photos. Craig's dad took them for us. He always does such a great job. I think they turned out pretty cute and it's nice to now have a family picture where everyone is in it. We also used the pictures to make my parents a huge picture collage for Christmas. It still hasn't come, but I'm excited to see it. So, there's the Drapers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I found your blog through Jaime Williams blog. Just wanted to say hello and that you have an adorable little girl. I hope you are doing well.
    Ronni Van Ausdal-Black

    ReplyDelete