Friday, February 25, 2011

Projects

This was a project I did last weekend for Paizley's room. It's the letter P made out of crayons. I saw it on a TV show that I like to watch as I run on our tredmill. I thought, "Hey I could do that." Well little did I know! It was WAY harder than it looks. After about 5 hours of hard labor...I finished it. I think it turned out super super cute. So it was worth it, but I would probably never do it again! We have another project in the works...painting Paizley's play room. Every mother knows that they want everything for their kids and I've been wanting to paint her boring little playroom for so long. Well, we finally got to it. Pictures will come soon. I think it turned out so cute. Lime Green!!



1 comment:

  1. The picture with the crayons is really cute. What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete