Friday, August 27, 2010

Yuba Lake

For our last trip before summer ends we took a trip to Yuba lake. It was with Craig's work and we had so much fun. We don't have any pictures because I forgot the camera at home, so I'll try to be very descriptive in my writing. Craig's boss paid for us to go to the lake. They provided a wave runner for each family. We had a picnic and dinner there as well. It was Paizley's first time on a wave runner and might I just say it wasn't her favorite. I think it was the life jacket she hated the most but we wouldn't let her on the wave runner without it. She loved sitting on the edge of the beach playing in the water and mud. She loved watching her mama and daddy on the wave runners though. She could hear her mama screaming because her daddy was so crazy on it! What a perfect way to end the summer. So sad it's gone, but it sure was a fabulous one!

No comments:

Post a Comment