Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Time Fun

Here are just some random pictures of what our summer has consisted of...pretty much just lots of time together as a family and tons of fun. Enjoy...
This is my brother Jesse with his first baby girl Addison Lou. I haven't got to meet her yet but I look forward to seeing them in August. She is sure adorable! And doesn't she just look so tiny against my big brother. She looks so much like him when he was a baby. I'm so happy for them! Congrats Jesse and Rosie! And welcome to the family Addie.
This is Paiz with her new friend Brooks. This is my friend Chelsie's baby. We loved having them visit. I can't believe how much babies grow in just 5 months...that is about how much older Paiz is than him.
Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen! Paiz's plumber crack.
My YW and I made temples out of marshmellow's for an activity. So fun. It was harder than we thought too. Here is how mine turned out. It's Mt. Timp if you couldn't tell!
Craig caught this cute picture of us when we were taking a nap together. Snuggles!!!





2 comments:

  1. so many cute pics and memories Ky! Looks like you are having a blast being a mommy and going on old adventures that are now completely new adventures with a child! It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of you and Paizley.. I love her!

    ReplyDelete