Monday, April 26, 2010

I love you and all the silly things you do

Paizley is just growing up so fast and we love to watch her each day as she's learning and developing. She sure has the cutest little personality. She loves to play and giggle. Pure adorable is what she is and we just love her in our home. We look back now and wonder what we ever did without her.
Just last week she learned how to roll over and it's her knew favorite thing...she feels so big. She has discovered her mouth and hands as well. She's reaching and grabing things and ofcoarse they go right into her mouth. Funny story- I like to take her in on the kitchen floor with me while I'm doing dishes or fixing dinner. She loves to watch her mommy. Well like I mentioned she learned to roll over. I looked down at her and she had rolled over off her blanket onto the tile and was sucking on the tile floor. Gross I know, but so cute! I just thought...Oh I sure hope my kitchen floor is clean. She sure is silly. Here are some pictures we've captured of her doing some of her favorite and silly things.
This is Paizley on her 1st Easter morning.
This is the dress and headband she got from
Grandpa and Grandma Draper. She got a cute
little outfit and some sunglasses from Craig and I.
She so didn't understand what was going on, but
it was fun to celebrate with her anyways!
This is Paizley's 1st bedroom. Pretty N' Pink!
We think it turned out pretty cute with our limited resources!
The crib...thanks to Craig's Aunt Camille
and Uncle Ben we got it for free! Thanks
so much Ben and Camille.

Paiz in her jumper. She loves this thing.
Mommy and Daddy also love it since she's
in this stage where she wants to stand all
the time and our arms can only take so much!

1 comment:

  1. Her room turned out so cute! I love when they start getting mobile. It does create more of a hassle trying to keep track of them, but it is so fun to watch them learn and grow.

    We have some pj's just like those! I can tell Paizley is a girl with good taste. :)

    ReplyDelete